Pages

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Migrated here from wordpress

Due to some mix-ups with the hosting and domain company, and since I'm not really willing to pay for it anymore, I have decided to move my math problem repository here to blogspot. This past mix-up also explains my brief hiatus for about a month and a half. Thus, when reading any post older than March 10, 2010, please keep in mind that those posts were written for wordpress and were migrated automatically, thus you might lose some layout and formatting. I'll do my best to clean them up but I might miss some.

From now on, problems and solutions will still be two separate posts. This is mainly because blogspot does not allow partial hiding or spoiler tags. Thus to prevent solutions from spoiling the problem posts, I will continue to post them separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment